Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2073 Common Way Rd, Orlando
YOUR SEARCH STOPS HERE!! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Come see this Spectacular Baldwin Park Estate! This FOUR bedroom Victorian style Executive home sits on a large corner lot and is centrally located to everything that highly desirable Baldwin Park has to offer! This home is within a short two minute walk to 3 different parks and a playground. Only a 2 minute walk to the fitness facility, pool, and Grace Hopper community Hall. This home is less than a half a mile away from the exciting, family friendly downtown area of Baldwin Park, filled with it's restaurants, shops, pharmacy, grocery store and dry cleaners! This home boasts a HUGE, wide open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen is equipped with Stainless Appliances, Beautiful Granite counter tops, 42' Wood Cabinetry, a Wine Fridge and a Large Island. The home is fully upgraded with Surround sound, plantation shutters throughout and Crown molding throughout, wooden staircase and floor, along with a wood burning fireplace in the living room. The exquisite foyer, home office and family room area have beautiful 24 x 24 inch tile. This Stunning home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The Master Bed / Bath are located on the first floor. Up the Grand Staircase is an over sized loft. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are connected by a Jack and Jill bath. The 4th bedroom has its own bathroom. Large back yard with plenty of mature palms, perfect for a pool. This home is an absolute show stopper. CALL TODAY to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #O5864185
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address2073 Common Way Rd
- SubdivisionCounterpoint Estates 14
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeMvp Realty Associates Llc
Listing information courtesy of Mvp Realty Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:30am EDT.