Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 Glenmore Dr, Apopka
Inviting 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom pool home in the highly desirable community of Errol Estates. Warm and inviting, open floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light throughout. Formal living and dining rooms are perfect for entertaining. Master suite features private access to back lanai, as well as large walk-in closet, dual-sink vanity, tile surround shower and massive soaking tub. Kitchen has new laminate wood flooring, eat-in space, newer appliances, plenty of cabinet space and overlooks the massive great room with wood-burning fireplace. Spacious bedrooms with large closets. Indoor laundry room. Massive corner lot with sparkling, screened-in pool and lanai. This home truly has it all!
- MLS® #O5864304
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,052
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesMaintenance, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market14
- Address1201 Glenmore Dr
- SubdivisionLexington Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeNesta Real Estate Consultants
Listing information courtesy of Nesta Real Estate Consultants.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.