Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
44 S Graham Ave, Orlando
Location! Location! Location! East Central Park neighborhood located east of Downtown Orlando. This townhouse is nestled between Thornton Park District & The Milk District. Charming two-story townhouse with a garage and owned parking spot is an end unit and located on a corner, no shared walls with neighbors. Pretty townhouse with lots of large windows, shutters and lush landscaping are giving lots of curb appeal. Lovingly cared for home and it shows. Built in 2001 with open floor plan concept. Walk in to hardwood floors in living room, dining room combo, open to kitchen. Kitchen has silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances & wood cabinets. Half bathroom and inside, air conditioned laundry room on first floor. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. The large master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a generously sized, private bathroom with a tub. Extra storage closets throughout. Fresh blinds, paint, fans & upgraded light fixtures. Enjoy your private Florida glass (waterproof) screened porch or your fenced courtyard with pergola, pavers and turf. Near Cady Way Trail, Cherry Tree Park, Lake Eola Park & Festival Park to name a few. FANTASTIC location makes entertainment options easy. Security system and new roof-list of owner upgrades available. Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle-the HOA covers lawn, water and drywood termite bond. Come enjoy strolls around your dreamy, new neighborhood!
- MLS® #O5864310
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,460
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesMaintenance, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Off Street, Parking Pad, Reserved
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address44 S Graham Ave
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionGraham & Pine Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake Como School K-8
- MiddleLake Como School K-8
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:14am EDT.