Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
933 Lancaster Dr, Orlando
This beautiful estate home is located on a quiet, brick street in Lancaster Park- one of the most desirable downtown neighborhoods! Brick, tree-lined streets and neighborhood social events- what’s not to love! This home is located across the street from Lake Lancaster where you can enjoy fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding! As you enter, you will be greeted with a beautiful staircase, gorgeous hardwood floors, arched doorways, large windows for lots of natural light, formal dining room, and formal living room with a wood burning fireplace! There is so much charm and character! The kitchen is a Chef’s dream with a gas cooktop, double ovens, large butcher block island with pendant lighting, built-in refrigerator and a breakfast nook with sliding glass doors leading to the spacious backyard. Also downstairs is a glass-enclosed sunroom, large mud room & laundry room, guest bedroom with full bath, family room, bonus room with built-ins and half bath. The master bedroom is located upstairs and features a 20 X 17 walk-in closet and large master bathroom with a two-sided, gas fireplace, and French doors leading to a private balcony. In addition, there are 4 additional bedrooms, three full bathrooms, exercise room, den and potential theater room located upstairs. The fenced backyard is spacious and great for entertaining with an outdoor covered patio plus a 2-story enclosed porch with a built-in grill. Additional features include multiple balconies, 2 car garage, lots of storage, irrigation, security system & so much more! In addition, you can walk to A-rated Blankner (K-8) and Boone High School. You are a bike ride away from Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, downtown Orlando, Thornton Park, ORMC/Arnold Palmer, SODO, Delaney Park, Lake Davis and Hourglass District.
- MLS® #O5864340
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,997
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingCovered, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Brick
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address933 Lancaster Dr
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionLancaster Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 8:30pm EDT.