Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2119 Crosshair Cir, Orlando
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Pool home in desirable Deerfield Community offers spacious open floor plan just waiting for your personal touches. Featuring generously sized rooms, flexible floor plan, vaulted ceilings, dinette area off kitchen and indoor laundry closet. Master bath offers dual vanity sinks and tub with separate shower. Oversized screened patio provides plenty of entertaining space by the pool for those weekend barbeques. The Deerfield community is located in South Orlando between The Loop Shopping Center and Florida Mall. Restaurants, Shopping and Fitness within easy walking distance and easy access to the 417. Medical City, I drive, Florida Mall, Sea World, The Loop are all within 15 minutes’ drive. Don’t Miss Out – See this home today!
- MLS® #O5864368
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,562
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address2119 Crosshair Cir
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionDeerfield Ph 01c
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJohn Young Elem
- MiddleFreedom Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Se
Listing information courtesy of Real Estate Professionals Se.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:30am EDT.