Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3532 Watercrest Pl, Orlando
Be in the heart of everything! Amazing Reiche-Siliman custom built family home found on a large corner lot in the Estate section of Cypress Landing. Drive home through beautiful tree lined streets, just minutes away from shopping, dining and most major highways. This elegant custom home welcomes you home with beautiful crown moldings, high ceilings and plantation shutters throughout. The main living area offers a split plan complete with 5 large bedrooms. Upstairs you will find a bonus room with a full bath, walk in closet and built ins - perfect for a 6th bedroom should you need it. Freshly painted and awaiting a new owner! The large private fenced in yard has fruit trees and a play set. The sparkling, recently resurfaced pool and large lanai is a great place to relax and unwind after a long day. An added bonus is the ample under roof seating, so you can stay outside even in these pesky afternoon showers. The 3 car garage has enough room for all your toys! The incredible location is walking distance from schools. The community also offers walking paths, a play ground, tennis and basketball courts.
- MLS® #O5864562
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,751
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address3532 Watercrest Pl
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- SubdivisionCypress Landing Ph 03
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWindy Ridge Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.