Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1087 Bluegrass Dr, Groveland
Welcome home to your gorgeous conservation views! Entering the home you will be awed by high cathedral ceiling and open feel while your eyes are drawn to the glass doors framing serene views bordering the back of the home. Relax on the screened enclosed patio while you watch nature in its rare form of conservation views surrounding Palatlakaha River. Exceptional construction was taken outside as you take the steps down into an entertaining area housed by retaining wall which currently holds an above ground pool with pool cover for those hot Florida days. Don't want a pool, remove with ease and create an even larger outdoor oasis of your dreams. Inside this turn key home has a fantastic layout - 3 way split of bedrooms giving your family members and guests privacy. The garage has been updated with a workshop area for your projects. Home is located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the FL turnpike and Clermont. All of this for under $250,000 with future plans for Kroger and Amazon to move into Groveland. Get in now! Use the 3D walk through tour of this home.
- MLS® #O5864846
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,788
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Water View
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market4
- Address1087 Bluegrass Dr
- SubdivisionGroveland Lexington Village Ph I
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.