Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Amberwood Ct, Longwood
HOA-owned property that will require approval from bank. This 5,287 square foot home has endless possibilities and great structure. However, it is in need of repairs to restore it to its original, beautiful state. Gated community with guard 24/7. Beautiful hardwood floors and built-ins, as well as custom crown molding, wainscoting and lovely wooden cabinets. It includes two master suites with split floor plan. Grand family room with 16-foot ceilings with brick fireplace that extends to the ceiling. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open to the Florida room and pool area. Kitchen has granite counter tops with bar seating and built in desk. Large laundry room with access to 3-car garage. Lovely pond view in a cul-de-sac.
- MLS® #O5865005
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,287
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesGated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address107 Amberwood Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Club Unit 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market8
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.