Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1325 W Lake Brantley Rd, Longwood
Welcome Home! This Absolutely Beautiful, Executive Style, Custom Built 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom Home Sits On Almost 3 Acres Of Land With NO HOA And Has Everything You Have Been Hoping For! Comfortable, Elegant, And Open Are Words That Come To Mind As You Wander Through The Common Living Spaces! This Home Flows Effortlessly From The Dining Room And Living Room To The Kitchen, Dinette Area And Family Room, AND Enjoys A Split And Open Floor Plan, High Ceilings, Super Spacious Bedrooms, Incredible Entertaining Spaces, A Luxurious Master Retreat, And A Custom Kitchen That Any Cook Would Fall In Love With. Kitchen Features Custom 42” Solid Wood Cabinetry, Granite Countertops And Tons Of Prep And Storage Space! Family, Dining, And Living Rooms Feature Tray Ceilings, Crown Molding, And 5 1/4 Inch Baseboards. Your Master Retreat Is Expansive, Elegant, And Streaming With Natural Light. It Features A Private Entrance, A Sitting Area, Two Walk In Closets, A Garden Tub, A Separate Shower, Dual Sinks, And A Separate Toilet Room! Above Your 3 Car Garage You’ll Find A Massive Bonus Room With A Full Bath That Could Be Used As Your Media Room, A Guest Suite, A Game Room, Or An Office! If You Needed A Fifth Bedroom, Or A Second Master Suite, This Space Would Be Perfect For This As Well! Added Perks: A Fresh Interior Paint Job In 2018, A Great Indoor Laundry Area, A Fully Fenced Back Yard, And A Spacious Covered And Screened Back Patio Overlooking The Forest! Outside You Will Realize There Is Room For Whatever Your Dream Is! Whether It’s A Pool, A Firepit, A Workshop, A Volleyball Court, A Basketball Court, Or Anything Else - This Wide Open, 2.74 Acre Canvas Has So Many Possibilities And Is Ready For Your Personal Touch! Added Perks: Lots Of Storage Throughout The House, A Tangerine Tree And Pomelo Tree, A Circular Drive, And Lots Of Space To Park For When You Have Company. As If That’s Not Enough, This Location Is Absolutely Premium - Zoned For Lake Brantley High School And Just Minutes From Shopping, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, And All Your Favorite Amenities! Don’t Miss Your Chance To See This Gorgeous Home! Call Me Today For A Private Showing!
- MLS® #O5865196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,937
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market17
- Address1325 W Lake Brantley Rd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.