Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13604 Lake Cawood Dr, Windermere
Fabulous One-Acre Estate Home located in Windermere's exclusive Lake Cawood Estates, a private, gated community consisting of 31 custom built homes on 1+ acre lots. This elegant home was custom built & showcased in the Parade of Homes in 1998. Upon entering the Mahogany Double Front Doors, a light-filled Foyer offers a rich preview of this immaculate home. To the left of the Foyer is an Executive Office w/gorgeous Engineered Wood Floors & a full Closet allowing it to be used as a 5th Bedroom. The Formal Dining & Living Rooms offer a traditional space filled w/Architectural Details & enhanced w/a Wood Burning Fireplace in the Living Room. A Gourmet Kitchen boasts a large Island, Induction Cooktop, Double Oven, Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Cabinetry & Walk-In Pantry. The Kitchen & Family Room features a soaring Cathedral Tongue & Groove Wood Covered Ceiling. The Family Room also includes a built-in Entertainment Center & flows naturally to a large covered Lanai overlooking the Pool & peaceful Backyard Oasis. The spacious Master Suite also offers Lanai access through French Doors & includes His/Her Walk-In Closets, a stunning Master Bathroom w/a Double Sink Vanity, Glass Enclosed Shower & Separate Spa Tub. The Secondary Bedrooms are generously sized & feature Jack & Jill style Bathrooms. Jack & Jill Bathroom has been recently renovated in the latest style with impeccable design & attention to detail. The expansive Laundry Room features Built-In Cabinetry & a deep Utility Sink. Proceed upstairs to the Bonus Room & imagine having your own Theater Room or Home Gym. Venture outside to the meticulously manicured Backyard with Mature Landscaping and numerous Fruit Trees. The Backyard also includes a matching Garden Shed complete with it's own Courtyard. The home's 3 Car Garage is in pristine condition with built-in Cabinets & Acrylic Coated Floor. This home has been impeccably maintained & updated by the original owners - Upgrades too numerous to mention - Truly a MUST SEE! The neighborhood is gated & located near schools, restaurants & shopping areas. Fabulous location with easy access to 408, 429, 1-4 & Turnpike! Call for your showing today!
- MLS® #O5870887
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,855
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Listing AgentJodi Knapp
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Guest, Other, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address13604 Lake Cawood Dr
- SubdivisionLake Cawood Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKeene Crossing Elementary
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 6th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.