Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5318 Isleworth Country Club Drive, WINDERMERE
IMMEDIATELY IMPRESSIVE AND DRAMATIC! Golf-front custom built estate for current owner -the fulfillment of your dreams of owning a Florida estate in Orlando's most exclusive, gated, amenity-rich community- "Isleworth Golf and Country Club" - cited on an almost 2-acre golf-front lot, and beautifully embraced by a formal manicured landscape and flower gardens. The porte-cochere leads to a double door entry, which opens to a wide two-story marble Foyer. The interior view is stunning the moment you enter! From the two-story wide marble foyer you are looking through the 12,000 square foot interior and two-story living room, out to an indoor climate-controlled tropical oasis with a great expanse of the golf course, the gardens and outdoor fountain beyond! This wonderful setting consists of a large heated swimming pool embraced by a spacious marble entertainment area under a dramatic two-story ceiling with skylights. Simply stunning! The interior is the embodiment of quality and up-scale design, where formal and casual areas are created for comfort and enjoyment. The 1st floor features a grand two-story living room, dining room, custom fitted home office/study with computer station, family room with adjoining bath (possibly a 7th bedroom suite), and a grand luxurious master suite with French doors which span the rear of the room and open to the tropical oasis. Two balconies span the width of the interior, both of which afford a stunning view of the interior pool setting. The front balcony is approached from a two-story staircase, banded in wrought iron, in the foyer, and boasts a dramatic view of the indoor pool setting. Spacious bedroom suites, each with very large luxurious baths designed with ceiling to floor marble and Venetian hand-plastered walls, are located at opposing ends of the 45' balcony, to ensure maximum privacy for all. The 2nd floor also features a game room with a bar and doors opening to the balcony which offers room for seating and enjoying the view overlooking the indoor pool setting. The rear balcony overlooks the indoor pool setting also, and boasts a view of the golf course and a grand expanse of the landscaped grounds in the rear. The excitement of the interior design is heightened by a temperature-controlled tropical interior setting, with tumbled marble flooring throughout, and is complete with heated pool, spa, generous cooking area with poolside table and chairs for dining. A towering two-story ceilings features skylights for daylight or moonlight enjoyment ! The home has been impeccably maintained and is ready for immediate occupancy. Furniture is negotiable! The estate offers a circular drive, gated entrance into the two oversized double-car garages. The estate offers maximum privacy in a gated community with pool and a launch area into the famed Butler Chain of Lakes. Country Club membership is available, but not required. This is truly a dream home - one of a kind - custom built for the current owner. Convenient location allows easy access to Disney and all attractions, shopping and malls, medical facilities and a 20min drive to Orlando International Airport! Be sure to see the Virtual Walk-Through tour and all the photos! Enjoy!
- MLS® #O5872952
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage12,298
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesCable TV,Clubhouse,Dock,Fence Restrictions,Gated,Golf Course,Pickleball Court(s),Playground,Pool,Private Boat Ramp,Sauna,Security,Tennis Court(s),Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Parking,Ground Level,Oversized,Portico
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Lot DescriptionIn County,Irregular Lot,Level,Near Golf Course,On Golf Course,Oversized Lot,Paved,Private,Unincorporated
- Days on Market96
- Address5318 Isleworth Country Club Drive
- Area34786 - Windermere
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Skylight(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Indoor Grill,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Filtration System,Water Purifier,Water Softener,Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeOxford Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Oxford Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 3:49pm EDT.