Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
491 Mickleton Loop, Ocoee
PERFECTLY located and designed this 3 bedroom/2 bathroom STUNNER is ready for its new owner! 2018 ROOF means no worries of large expenditures with better insurance rates.BRAND NEW engineered hardwoods(07/20), BRAND NEW kitchen granite countertops (07/20), BRAND NEW LIGHTING in Dining, Foyer and Kitchen Nook (07/20) combined with truly functional floorpan make this super attractive! From the moment enter and step inside you feel a sense of peace, spaciousness and light abounding.This totally charming home with unified new engineered hardwood flooring in common areas showcases ONE LEVEL LIVING. A generously sized foyer welcomes you with new hardwoods and a new transitional light fixture. It opens to an expansive great room that seems able to hold anyones idea of furniture combinations. Gaze around and view the vaulted ceilings, neutral paint, new hardwoods, new lighting and you have the feeling of a much larger home. Just off the spacious great room to the right, this functional split floorpan and through the archway the supporting bedrooms appear on either side of the full hall bath.The great room living and floating dining room combine and are accented with ceiling fan and feel warm and inviting with space, light and ceiling height to allow entertaining while social distancing.Stroll through the living room and at the opposite end adjacent to the flex space you will find a private master sanctuary with walk in closet and generously sized master bath. Perfectly functional work triangle in the galley kitchen where unique granite countertop pattern ties perfectly into the designer flooring, light cabinetry and wall color. Kitchen bar top granite welcomes you with room for seating and offers a perfect place to catch up with the cook while meal prep is enhanced by the abundance of countertop space. Kitchen is completed with newer stainless steel appliances, brand new stainless steel sink, bright and inviting light cabinetry and new granite everywhere.Look to the nook and notice a new transitional light fixture and space dedicated for eating within the kitchen.Just off the kitchen is the inside laundry conveniently connecting the garage to the kitchen.Opposite the nook at the far end of the galley kitchen you can kick off your shoes and enjoy the flex space.It becomes a den, a family room, office or play area use your imagination. Abundance of bright light streams in from the outside as you step through the sliders to a lovely screened & covered lanai area with immediate access to the fresh air and additional uncovered outdoor patio space.Picture an iced tea, feet up on the ottoman and an unobstructed view of your level back yard. Privacy fencing on all sides is perfect for get togethers, outdoor grilling, your favorite furry friend or ample space to add a fire pit with Adirondacks on the lawn.Wesmere is a well kept secret of local Floridians with its gated entrances, strong schools, community swimming pool, tennis courts, parks, basketball courts and a pavilion.Enjoy a stroll along sidewalks found throughout the neighborhood that encourage long walks through the villages while admiring the ponds, community playgrounds and family friendly atmosphere.Easy walkable Publix, CVS, Restaurants,Gas and Banking make this an an ideal location. Three minute drive to the Winter Garden Village Shopping Center (The Grove)makes curbside pickup a snap for dinner, shopping or access to the 429/turnpike entrance.We look forward to sharing this Precious Gem!
- MLS® #O5879591
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,532
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- Listing AgentMildred Hershiser
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Gated, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market13
- Address491 Mickleton Loop
- SubdivisionCheshire Woods/wesmere
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34761
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleSunRidge Middle
- HighWest Orange High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 6th, 2020 at 11:14am EDT.