Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3140 Friars Cove Road, SAINT CLOUD
Pass through the gated entrance of this lakefront estate and experience one of St. Cloud’s finest gems. Throughout this completely remodeled Mediterranean style home, you will find that much time has been spent ensuring the utmost quality & comfort. Situated on 22.6 acres of land with mixed land use, this property offers access to Lake Toho and an expanse of land that is home to oak trees, deer, waterfowl, foxes, & a number of other wild animals that help bring this property to life. This home boasts a spacious foyer & living room, each with finely appointed columns, beams, & stonework. Also find a kitchen with a breakfast nook, island, & Brazilian magma countertops, all of which come together to create a chef’s paradise. This home has 6 bedrooms, 2 of which are masters - one upstairs and 1 downstairs , 4 full baths, and 1 half bath. Combine these amenities with the remaining living space to create some 3,890 square feet of heated living. Step outside under the cover of a lanai to the heated pool & spa. Here you’ll find a summer kitchen built to entertain, a half bathroom and *an outdoor shower. Just beyond, the property opens up to beautiful lake views & a dock stretching out to the water’s edge. For those looking for a property that is a cut above the rest, consider the potential this estate presents. With room to stable your animals, land your helicopter or seaplane, or even expand, the opportunities are endless. Additional features: *14,500 square foot barn with a 25-year warranty on the roof. Great house for Orlando Magic basketball players. All the doors on the main floor are 8 feet high. 700 sq ft upstairs balcony for entertaining ! You could not rebuild the house for the price being asked. Zoning is for mixed-use.
- MLS® #O5906650
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,890
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- ParkingBath In Garage,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Rear,Garage Faces Side,Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Fence,Lighting,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionIn County,Pasture,Street Dead-End,Zoned for Horses
- Days on Market113
- ZoningMIXED USE
- Address3140 Friars Cove Road
- AreaSt Cloud (Narcoossee Road)
- SubdivisionACREAGE & UNREC
- CitySAINT CLOUD
- Zip Code34772
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryHickory Tree Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 14th, 2021 at 9:04pm EDT.