Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9838 Laurel Valley Drive, WINDERMERE
Capturing majestic sunset views of beautiful Lake Butler, this fabulous lakefront estate is perfectly set between Lake Butler’s shoreline and the 15th hole of Isleworth’s renowned championship golf course. The three-story estate offers a nod to Mizner-inspired architecture and is stunning in both scale and contemporary style. With fresh, white interiors, a wealth of modern accents and an array of exciting living spaces, the estate is a lakefront paradise. Marble floors with onyx inlays lead from the grand two-story foyer and curved, floating staircase to the open gathering area featuring a distinctive three-story spiral staircase, formal dining room, center-island kitchen and two living areas offering volume windows with automatic shades that perfectly frame the lake views. The main master suite presents an impressive, oversized bed outfitted specifically for this estate along with a large bath featuring a jetted tub, walk-in shower and multiple vanities. The lower level comes fully equipped with game room, fitness room with sauna, swim-in pool, full bar and custom home theater with a box office and snack stand. Ascend to the upper level via elevator where a second gaming area and numerous bedrooms create the ultimate venue for entertaining family and friends. Offering an unforgettable setting, the spectacular grounds boast a sparkling, open-air pool and spa with plenty of space for sunbathing and dining al fresco. A private boat dock offering direct access to the famed Butler Chain of Lakes invites year-round water recreation, from boating to jet skiing to paddle boarding and more.
- MLS® #O5911293
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,843
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesCable TV,Gated,Optional Additional Fees,Playground,Private Boat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Oversized,Tandem
- # of Garages5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionNear Golf Course,Street Dead-End,Paved,Private
- Days on Market38
- Address9838 Laurel Valley Drive
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Dumbwaiter,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sauna,Skylight(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesGas,Family Room
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- Listing OfficeIsleworth Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Isleworth Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2021 at 3:30am EST.