Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8113 Iron Cove Court, ORLANDO
MOVE IN READY! No front or rear neighbors on Cul-de-sac! This stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, two-story home is located in the highly desired Mabel Bridge Community. This home features an upgraded and open kitchen with boasting Quartz countertops, an abundance of soft-close cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a large island with counter eating that is perfect for entertaining or morning breakfast, and a large WALK-IN PANTRY! The kitchen opens up to the dining/family room area with a sliding door to the fenced backyard and spacious covered porch. This home also offers a separate formal living/dining room area. The first floor also includes an extra room which can be used as an office, a study, or other workplace. The contemporary ceramic tile throughout the first floor, and the upgraded luxury wood-look vinyl planks on the stairs and second floor, help ensure a fluid style and durability. The second floor offers a cozy loft, plus 4 large bedrooms, including the Master Suite, which is bright and spacious with an extra large walk-in-closet. Master bathroom has dual sink granite countertop vanity with make up area, a garden tub, and a walk-in-shower. Mabel Bridge amenities offer a resort-style swimming pool and cabana, soccer field, playground, and putting green. Mabel Ridge is just minutes from the Tibet-Butler Preserve with walking/biking trails, and conveniently located near Florida's world famous attractions, theme parks, businesses, schools, entertainment, and restaurants! (Picture#35, it's a virtual twilight image of the home).
- MLS® #O5926035
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,695
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Listing AgentAdriana Christensen
- AmenitiesPark,Playground,Pool,Recreation Facilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,In County,Level,Sidewalk,Paved
- Days on Market26
- Address8113 Iron Cove Court
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionMABEL BRIDGE PH 6
- Zip Code32836
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCastleview Elementary
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 14th, 2021 at 9:19pm EDT.