Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1660 Kingfisher Ct, Kissimmee
Water view, Heated Pool, Corner lot in a Cul-de-sac, HOA Approved to build your own boat dock, BEST price with all the upgrades. Move in ready. Manned Gated Community with State-Of-The-Art Clubhouse. 3D Interactive Virtual Tour, Virtual Reality, Aerial & Walk through Videos available. This astonishing structure before you is an elegant, comfortable & luxurious home that is a reflection of a magical combination of both the imagination & architecture. Tiles throughout the main floor with modern lighting embedded all over the house. The second floor has got stylishly designed & engineered hardwood floors that you’ll certainly love to see. The gourmet kitchen area is one amazingly spacious area with customized & equipped with 42 in designer cabinets, 2 wall ovens, glass tile, quartz made countertops, soft close cabinets with crown molding & full stainless steel appliances. Close to the kitchen lies a very large pantry. The kitchen is so amazing that it is obvious that anyone who steps into it would definitely love to cook in it. The perfectly designed living room, 2 Sliding patio doors from the living & dining room that goes out to the covered porch for great entertainment. This tiled roof house has a lot of attributes attached to it; it has a waterfall, heated pool that uses less chlorine because of oxyginator filtration system, with an LED light and custom blue pain in the pool, alongside with an outdoor sound system which is a huge extra to the vibe & comfort the pool and views it brings.
- MLS® #P4905577
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,830
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Tennis Courts, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market120
- Address1660 Kingfisher Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 5j Sec 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Efficiency
- ElementaryPM Wells Charter Academy
- MiddleBellalago Charter Academy (K-8)
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Of Wh
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Wh.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.