Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2514 Addison Creek Dr, Kissimmee
Lovely 4 bedrooms 3 full bath in well desired community. Spacious living and dining areas. Downstairs master suite has adjoining bathroom with garden tub, separate stall shower and double sinks. Upstairs is perfect for guest bedroom with sitting area and full bathroom. Sitting room off bedroom can be used for den/office. Two other bedrooms with full bath are located on first floor. Kitchen has 42" cabinets, breakfast bar overlooks family room. Multi purpose room can be used for family gatherings, game room or office. Relax or entertain on covered porch overlooking huge peaceful backyard which has plenty of space for family activities or a pool. Community has pool with poolside cabanas, playground, biking and walking trails. Minutes away from schools, shopping and entertainment Florida theme parks and downtown Orlando. Approximately 1 mile from new Sun Rail Station.
- MLS® #S4858504
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,553
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeProperty Outlet International
- Address2514 Addison Creek Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionWaterview Ph 3b
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market340
Listing information courtesy of Property Outlet International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.