Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7130 Indian Grass Rd, Harmony
METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED ... INSIDE AND OUT!! THIS BEAUTIFUL MODEL LIKE HOME IN THE POPULAR HARMONY COMMUNITY IS READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. Built by LifeStyle Homes, this 5 BEDROOM, 3 BATH HOME FEATURES JUST UNDER 2,800 sq ft of living area with 3,921 total sq ft. This home is LOADED w/upgrades & amenities! The entry foyer welcomes you into one of the most space efficient homes in Harmony! Formal Living with Tray Ceiling, Dining/Family Room Combo, Spacious Gourmet Kitchen w/large Island, breakfast bar & Mirabelle Triple Bowl Kitchen sink, Custom Pendant lighting, Under Cabinet Lighting, granite counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Custom Etched & Frosted Pantry Door, ENERGY STAR Level 2 Stainless APPLIANCES, Crown Molding, 8.10 KW Photovoltaic System (solar hot water Heater), Security System, Nuvo Sound System, oversized Laundry Center w/two storage closets, Laundry Tub, (Washer & Dryer convey), Guest bed & full bath down, Master Suite, 3 more bedrooms & bonus room upstairs. Three panel sliding glass door opens to 26x11 covered patio, sparkling heated swimming pool with 40 x 26 Mansuard Style Enclosure, Solid Post PowerBeam Construction w/Summertime wide panel spacing, pool lighting & water fall, backyard view of conservation & natures beauty, Brick Paver Drive as well as Front Porch Pavers. Harmony offers top rated schools located within the community, champion Golf Course, boating on Private Community Lake, nature and exercise trails, parks, 3 community pools, fishing, camping, community garden and more.
- MLS® #S5000888
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,746
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Horse Stables, Park, Playground, Pool, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Handicap Modified
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate
- Address7130 Indian Grass Rd
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionBirchwood Nbhd D-1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market64
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 4:15pm EST.