Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
261 Beckenham Dr, Kissimmee
Great, Home 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom, Good To Investments and First time buyers. Spacious home over 2,332 SQFT in Heated area, all floors in ceramic tile, counter top in Granite, Wood solid Cabinets, formal dining and Family Room. Roof replaced in 2017, screened Lanai, close to new Poinciana Hospital, and close to new school Koa elementary, close to new express way Poinciana. Master Room with large walking closet and Bathroom with dual sinks and Garden Tub. The property have tenant in this moment. The contract lease expired in May 30 2020 The tenant can move soon possible contract lease expired in May 30 2020 or the buyer can renew contract lease with new owner or buyer. Is good to investment tenant pay 1450.00 Monthly. The A/C was replaced in 06/9/2019 for new unit with 10 years warranty.
- MLS® #S5007644
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flag Lot, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market270
- Address261 Beckenham Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionPoinciana Village 01 Neighborhood 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Efficiency, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Osceola Cty)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeProperty Outlet International
Listing information courtesy of Property Outlet International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.