Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4612 Prairie Point Blvd, Kissimmee
Charming 3 bed, 2 bath pool home... With its open plan and vaulted ceilings, this home is bright and inviting and MOVE IN READY...… Roof replaced in 2014... Complete interior and exterior paint... Ceilings replaced with knockdown texture throughout.... New Blinds, New toilets, New Ceramic Tile Flooring and Baseboards in all rooms.... New water heater to be installed.... The kitchen features eat in space with ample cabinets and pantry and the Breakfast bar opens through to the Dining/Living room, perfect for entertaining. The spacious master suite overlooks the pool, boasts a Walk In Closet and large Walk In Tiled shower. The split floor plan offers additional privacy and how better to enjoy the wonderful Florida weather, than relaxing in the beautiful screened pool. SUPERB LOCATION, with close proximity to Walt Disney World and local attractions, Orlando International Airport, the new Mater Palms Charter School, the Loop with its abundance of shopping and restaurants, major highways and the Sunrail station. Zoned for Short Term Rentals, It makes the PERFECT HOME or INVESTMENT PROPERTY !!!!
- MLS® #S5009688
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,225
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRamada Property Group
- Address4612 Prairie Point Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionIndian Point Ph 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market107
Listing information courtesy of Ramada Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.