Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
639 Woodland Creek Blvd, Kissimmee
Need room for the growing family? This is the one. 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom downstairs, Downstairs you have your formal dining room, formal living room, family room, kitchen and dinette. In the kitchen you have double sinks and 2 pantries. Granite counter tops with back splash, porcelain sinks, new range, refrigerator, microwave, garbage disposal and dishwasher. Upstairs you have a huge master bedroom suite, master bathroom has tub and separate shower stall and his and her closets. 3 more large bedrooms and a loft. Outside back covered screened in patio you have an outside kitchen with granite counter tops. Gas stove that you can hook up to a propane gas tank. Behind the garage there is another covered patio with a wall in between them so you have two separate screened patios. You also have a 3 car garage. Roof was replaced in December 2017. Fenced in back yard. Woodland Creek is close to everything The Loop Shopping Plaza, Restaurants, Hospitals, Disney, Orlando International Airport, Florida Turnpike, Sunrail train station in downtown Kissimmee. Come see to appreciate this home. Video has just been uploaded take a look
- MLS® #S5012487
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,868
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address639 Woodland Creek Blvd
- SubdivisionWoodland Creek
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMill Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleDenn John Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Ackley Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.