Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2614 Daulby St, Kissimmee
Fully furnished, spacious, 5 bed/5 bath villa at a guard gated 5 star rated Windsor Hills resort. This 2 story home has 2 master bedrooms with king size beds & en-suite bathrooms, the family room opens directly to the southwest facing screened pool & spa. The home is in a fantastic location within the Windsor hills community just a 3 minute walk from the club house which offers a stunning recreation area complete with amenities such as a fabulous water park pool with fountains and water slide, double Olympic size pool, whirlpool hot spa/Jacuzzi, movie theater with high definition surround sound showing free movies, tennis courts, volley ball courts, fitness room with top of the line fitness equipment, video arcade room and billiards tables, ping pong tables, sundry shop, playground area and much more. Windsor Hills is minutes from Disney and other Central Florida attractions. This home has an excellent vacation rental history with future bookings in place which will convey should the new owner wish to honor them.
- MLS® #S5013667
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,297
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFrontline Florida Realty, Inc.
- Address2614 Daulby St
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market56
Listing information courtesy of Frontline Florida Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.