Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
334 Cardiff Dr, Kissimmee
***This home is a MUST see.*** From a beautifully landscaped front yard, open the front door to a grand feeling of spaciousness and welcome to this delightful clean and immaculate home. This home is freshly painted inside has vaulted ceilings, is tiled in main areas with carpeted bedrooms. nice open kitchen, solid wood kitchen cabinets, Open the French door in rear to a big covered screened lanai which is perfect to entertain friends and family. Enjoy the heated pool with spa, rain gutters, and is fenced in with a newer roof (2004). The pride of ownership shows very strong in this Resort Style home. It's close to the Poinciana Medical Center, Wallmart, Publix, banks, gas stations and the Poinciana Toll road with close access to I-4. Call your agent today and see for yourself. This home is priced to sell. You will NOT be disappointed. Seller is motivated.
- MLS® #S5015186
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address334 Cardiff Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionPoinciana Village 02 Neighborhood 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Osceola Cty)
- MiddleDiscovery Intermediate
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeRemax Pioneer
Listing information courtesy of Remax Pioneer.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.