Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1853 Brockridge Rd, Kissimmee
This house is being sold for $20,000 less than what the builder is selling it for and is move-in ready!!! Here's your chance to get a 2 year old 5 bedroom home in a new master planned community for a great price. This spaciously designed 2-story plan features an over-sized Master retreat, 4 large secondary bedrooms with one bedroom and bath on the main floor and a great second floor loft area. The downstairs open layout boasts a chef's inspired kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking living & dining areas plus flex room for a home office, formal dining or living spaces. Up to $3,000 in closing costs included with use of preferred lender. The community includes: zero-entry pool, nature trails throughout the neighborhood, tennis courts, volleyball courts, dog park, and playgrounds.
- MLS® #S5016068
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,674
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market109
- Address1853 Brockridge Rd
- SubdivisionKindred Ph 1c
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryNeptune Elementary
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.