Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1628 Regal Oak Dr, Kissimmee
Take one step into this well-maintained home and instantly fall in love. The home sits on .72 acres and has an absolutely stunning back yard in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods you will ever drive through. Walk through the front door into the huge open floor plan with gorgeous ceramic tile throughout the home. The kitchen has solid cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and updated bathroom with a garden tub. The insulation has been upgraded as well as the skylight, making this home very energy efficient. The home is wired with Cat-5 Ethernet throughout the entire house and has an IT rack system. The living room has an in-ceiling surround sound system. Newer AC units, new septic pump, new water heater, and interior paint. The roof was replaced last year. This home has been extremely well taken care of!
- MLS® #S5016573
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,627
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market102
- Address1628 Regal Oak Dr
- SubdivisionRegal Oak Shores Unit 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeAll Star Properties Of Central
Listing information courtesy of All Star Properties Of Central.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.