Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13575 Phoenix Dr, Orlando
COME AND SEE THIS HIDDEN GEM FOR YOURSELF! GORGEOUS 4/2.5 Pool Home loaded with a lot of extras such as Game/Office room that can be easily converted into a 5th bedroom! Boasting lots of upgrades and extras, including Glass staircase rails, hardwood floors in all main living areas and CCTV security system! Granite countertops in the open kitchen, featuring large breakfast bar and plenty of space on its 42" hardwood cabinets. Enjoy all-year long by the screen enclosed, solar panel heated salt water pool, or enjoy outdoor activities with your family or pets in the huge patio with privacy fence all around. As additional security, the fence includes an electric gate to provide secure access to the driveway, then garage door opener for your 2 car garage door. You will not regret visiting this beautiful home...!!! ***NEW ROOF INSTALLED ON APRIL 2019, double insulated windows through the house and A/C has been fully serviced on May 2019***
- MLS® #S5016721
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,239
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFn Realty Group Llc
- Address13575 Phoenix Dr
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionAvalon Park Northwest Village Ph 02-4
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesSolid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market35
Listing information courtesy of Fn Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 2:44pm EDT.