Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2379 Kings Crest Rd, Kissimmee
Pride of Ownership in this 3 bdrm / 2 bath pool home in Kings Crest Subdivision. Located on a large corner lot close to schools, shopping, major highways and Lake Tohopekalige. Split floor plan, Brick wood-burning fireplace in Family RM, separate eating space adjacent to the kitchen. with sliding glass doors leading to the screened -in pool & patio which also offers an outdoor built in grill. Large Master bdrm with on-suite & garden Jacuzzi tub with a separate shower. Termite Bond-transferable. Perfect for first time buyers and great for those family gatherings. Owner motivated! Must re-locate.
- MLS® #S5016921
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,270
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market120
- Address2379 Kings Crest Rd
- SubdivisionKings Crest Ph 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryNeptune Elementary
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Results Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.