Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2233 Paria Ln, Kissimmee
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! MUST SEE!!! IN THE VERY DESIRABLE COMMUNITY OF BLACKSTONE LANDING. Open floor plan, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, TILE THROUGHOUT EXECPT BEDROOMS HAVE LAMINATE!!! Many UPGRADES, 2-car garage. NEW ROOF INSTALLED in October 2016, manicured landscaping. This spacious HOME provides ample room for relaxing with family and friends. It features Porcelain tile in the kitchen, family room, Living Room, Dining Room and bathrooms. Laminate Floor in the Bedrooms. The spacious EAT-IN kitchen has Granite counter tops , it is equipped with a breakfast bar, STAINLESS STEEL kitchen appliances, perfect for enjoying daily breakfast with the family. The split bedroom floor plan offers privacy for everyone. NEAR TRANSPORTATION, SUN RAIL VERY CLOSE, RESTAURANTS, MAJOR ATTACTIONS AND MORE. Don’t miss out call for your private viewing. IT WON’T LAST, PRICED TO SELL
- MLS® #S5017217
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,010
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market17
- Address2233 Paria Ln
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionBlackstone Landing Ph 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeHometrust Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Hometrust Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.