Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5321 Kingswood Dr, Orlando
Look no further if you are searching to live or invest in Central Florida, this home will not disappoint you. This amazing 4 bedroom property has extensive renovations. The kitchen opens up to the dining & family room which offers new porcelain tile, new cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, new granite counter tops & new light fixtures. Both bathrooms have been fully updated with new porcelain tile, granite counter tops, new light fixtures, new water saving toilets & new bathroom fixtures. The dining area overlooks the spacious family/great room area for those unforgettable quality moments that you will spend with your family & will forever treasure. The property was recently painted inside & outside, the water heater, interior doors, front door and garage door are new. The house has a new front garden designed for great curb appeal. The community offers a community swimming pool, tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground, a park, a boat ramp & fishing dock. Location could not be any better, being only minutes away from I-4, Hwy 408, Hwy 429 that could take you to the airport, downtown Orlando & all the major attractions that Central Florida has to offer. Do not wait any longer...make this great property your home!
- MLS® #S5017309
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,911
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market44
- Address5321 Kingswood Dr
- SubdivisionKingswood Manor
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32810
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryLake Weston Elem
- MiddleLockhart Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.