Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Clermont
You are about to experience a wonderful housing opportunity. The homeowners association at Silver Creek maintains the lawns and gardens in the neighborhood. The association also paints the houses every five or seven years. This results in everyone's house staying well maintained. Consistency enhances the quality of our lives. The living / dining room combination allows for various furniture layouts and space utilization concepts. The kitchen includes an eating area, conveniently services the living room and ultimately services the pool deck. The master bedroom is on the first floor. The double entry doors into the master bedroom establish an ambiance of elegance. The master bathroom features a garden bath and separate shower. The spacious walk in closet is located off the master bathroom. Climb to the top of the stairs to inconspicuously survey the activity in the downstairs living areas. The view is spectacular. The second floor hall doubles as a loft making navigation on floor number two easy and joyful. The second full bathroom is spacious and abundantly adequate for second floor residents. The owner painted the interior of the house and replaced the carpet for your convenience. The pool deck also enjoys the benefit of a fresh coating. The lot location definitely sets the property apart from the competition. Overlooking the well maintained retention pond is a rare and desirable feature in the Four Corners housing market. The retention pond view is the icing on the cake.
- MLS® #S5017699
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,026
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Private, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 World Properties
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 World Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.