Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Kissimmee
Back on the market - Financing fell through. Spacious home with plenty of room for a large or growing family. A new A/C was installed in 2016 along with $12K Hurricane Shutters. The Large Master Suite has dual sinks, large tiled shower and has access to the screened/covered and tiled Lanai. No rear neighbors, but the yard is large enough to have a great family BBQ or outing. The Great Room which includes the Family Room, Kitchen and Dining Room have vaulted ceilings which give this home an open and airy feeling. Tile throughout except in 2 of the bedrooms. If you're looking for Office space, just use one of the large bedrooms. Located close to shopping, restaurants, schools, major highways, Disney, Universal and Sea World. Call today to set up your appointment to see this great home.
- MLS® #S5017792
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,097
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPM Wells Charter Academy
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeLive Oak Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Live Oak Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.