Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1779 Lee Janzen Dr, Kissimmee
Fabulous home in the exclusive gated community of Kissimmee Bay Country Club. Almost 5000 square feet of luxury and space. 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and lots of living and storage space. Fantastic views over the ponds and golf course. You can open the pocket sliding doors across the whole wall to open up the lounge to the pool deck. Great for entertaining. The chef kitchen has 42 inch cabinets with crown molding, corian counter tops, a central island and lots of cupboard space. There is a formal sitting and dining area of the kitchen. Upstairs there is a bonus room where you can indulge in your hobbies. There is also a media room to watch the latest blockbuster. The community itself has the golf course, clubhouse with restaurant and bar, tennis courts and community ramp access to East Lake Toho.
- MLS® #S5018268
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,960
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market184
- Address1779 Lee Janzen Dr
- SubdivisionKissimmee Bay
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeHamilton Realty
Listing information courtesy of Hamilton Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm EST.