Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2953 Park Meadow Dr, Apopka
This BEAUTIFUL 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom and 2 Courtyard Entry garage, includes 18'' tiles in foyer, kitchen, nook, living room, dinning room, great room, all bathrooms and utility room. GE Stainless steel appliances, 40'' Maple cabinets, granite countertops, brick paver driway, front porch, entry walk and lanai. This Gorgeous home located in Apopka, desirable GATED community of Magnolia Park Estates which has, play areas, parks, basketball court, covered picnic area, grills, paved trail for walking, rollerblading, bicycling and close to Forest Lake Golf Club. This community provides 24 hours access to the Lake Apopka boat ramp. This quaint, lush community is surrounded by a rural setting with rolling hills and includes convenient access to West Orange Recreational Trail, schools, shopping, New Hospital, Highway 429 and other major highways to get around the city with ease.
- MLS® #S5018929
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,438
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages320
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address2953 Park Meadow Dr
- SubdivisionMagnolia Park Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWheatley Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighOcoee High
- Listing OfficeResident Team Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Resident Team Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.