Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2952 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
MOTIVATED SELLER ! $$$ REDUCTION !! over 15K PRICE REDUCTION !! This is a must see ..Beautiful move-in ready, 4 bedroom 2 bath Salt Water Pool home HEATED by SOLAR PANELS,located in established community of The Oaks. As you step into the entry way discover comfortable private screen porch , great for relaxing. The interior has a wonderful open floor plan, which extends from Living/ Dinning Combo, into the spacious Family room. This area also features a large Kitchen, with Stainless Steel Appliances-Double oven for the chef of the family, plus a dinette for extra convenience. The glass sliding doors take you to the ever so private picket fence yard with the cozy saltwater pool, this screen porch/Lani area is so perfect for enjoying friends and watching the sunset. There is so much more, please see feature sheet with extra details
- MLS® #S5019153
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,642
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Community Boat Ramp, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeThe Real Estate Gallery Llc
- Address2952 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Creek Reserve/oaks Ph 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market125
Listing information courtesy of The Real Estate Gallery Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:44pm EDT.