Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
944 Spring Park Loop, Celebration
VICTORIAN HOME ON AN OVER-SIZED LOT--0.27 ACRES--IN SOUTH VILLAGE NEAR SPRING PARK ESTATES. Your fenced in back yard oasis has room for a pool, play set, gazebo and dog sanctuary. Yes, it's that big! Not only is it spacious but it is also lush with banana plants, an avocado tree, a lemon tree, pineapple plants aplenty, rosemary, a papaya tree and more. This home sweet home is oh so welcoming starting with the rocker front porch that extends across the front of the house. You'll know this HOME IS THE ONE FOR YOU as soon as you walk in. The family room with soaring ceilings and windows galore opens to the kitchen. GRANITE KITCHEN ISLAND IS OVER 6 FEET LONG BY 4 FEET WIDE AND SEATS 5! This is the perfect kitchen for families and/or entertaining with an abundance of wood cabinets, granite counters, built in desk, double oven and fridge with a third drawer. Downstairs rooms also include an office, den/study (or formal living room) and the laundry room. The master suite is spacious light and bright, while the master bath has a double vanity, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The second bedroom is the same size as the master (originally was two bedrooms). The third bedroom is roomy enough to fit a full size bed and desk. 3 CAR GARAGE! New roof in 2018. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS HOME, YARD AND LOCATION NEAR THE SPRING PARK AND POOL!
- MLS® #S5019677
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,654
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market63
- Address944 Spring Park Loop
- SubdivisionCelebration South Village
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.