Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
2451 Granada Blvd, Kissimmee
This IS the home your looking for. A custom built home with acreage and NO HOA. This 4+ bedroom with 3 full bath home has it all. In this equestrian community you will see all the homes are on 2.4 acres or larger lots. This home is nestled back off the road amongst the large oak trees. As you arrive you will appreciate the huge custom pavered parking pad (4-5 Vehicles) plus there is plenty of extra parking for those large family/friends gatherings . Attention to detail is given to the nicely landscaped walkway that greets you as you make your way to the front door. As you enter, you find yourself in a very open floor plan that says "welcome home". To the right is the modern kitchen with a large granite topped island with newer stainless appliances. You then notice the large living room with a stone faced fireplace. All the bathrooms have recently been updated and remodeled. The office/study can be another bedroom or an additional master closet, your choice. The pool area you find a large back covered patio (14x31 foot) and a large salt pool with fountains which has recently been newly resurfaced June 2018. A new roof Dec 2017, New AC system 2016, new dual hot water heaters on timers Feb 2019, new pool pump 2017. Has a large fenced back yard. Red Steel Shop 30x50 pwr and water, RV/Boat Bldg,28x48 with pwr and water. Fenced Garden with irrigation. At the end of the street is a public boat ramp to Lake TOHO/Kissimmee Chain Of Lakes. Great for fishing, skiing. See attached form for more. A must see home.
- MLS® #S5019803
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,679
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Common, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Carport, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Solar Screens, Window Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address2451 Granada Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionTohop Estates
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeGoodwin Realty & Associates, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Goodwin Realty & Associates, Inc.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.