Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Kissimmee
Colonial style two story on just over ½ an acre of land with your own personal pond and a view of woods. Covered front patio offers French door access into the home you’ve dreamed of your entire life. Wood flooring, soaring ceilings, decorative ceilings, and so much more! Office space is currently being used as a game room but would be great as a play area, craft room or anything else that may come to mind. The entry leads to the elegant wooden stairway, and sitting area that opens to the kitchen, complete with crown molding, decorative cherry wood cabinets, a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, center island with breakfast bar that overlooks the bright and cheery dinette area with large windows overlooking the backyard oasis. Beyond the dinette you’ll find the perfect place to relax after a hard day, the living room, featuring a decorative ceiling with 4 hanging lights, 2 massive windows, 2 sets of French doors accessing the back patio, tile flooring and ample space. First level also features a lovely formal dining room with beautiful wall accents, crown molding and an elegant chandelier, it’s the perfect place for those family gatherings! But wait, we have barely mentioned the backyard… A spacious covered rear patio with multiple French doors to access the interior, overlooks a large in-ground pool with attached spa and its completely enclosed by screen to keep out those pesky summertime bugs. This home has so many other features. It’s truly like something straight out of a movie!
- MLS® #S5019915
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,966
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market117
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Results Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.