Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5369 Dahlia Reserve Dr, Kissimmee
Bring your family, bring your dogs, invite your friends to this fantastic home in family-friendly Crescent Lakes! Spacious home with a gigantic yard including a 6 foot vinyl fence on a nice corner lot. Enjoy BBQs and outdoor dining on your covered patio too. It's the perfect place for entertaining. Inside the rooms are bright and airy, and the kitchen is the heart of the home. You'll have plenty of space with a family room, eat in kitchen, formal dining and living doors, 3 ample bedrooms and 2 baths. One bath has easy access from the back yard and patio. On top of it all, home has a brand new roof. This wonderful community features parks, plenty of green space, tranquil lakes, tennis courts, parks, and is located near schools, shopping, theme parks and just minutes from the new Sun Rail station at Poinciana. Some fresh paint and flooring will easily update this home to make it truly your own. Imagine your family enjoying life in your new home in this outstanding community!
- MLS® #S5020134
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,876
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
- Address5369 Dahlia Reserve Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionDahlia Reserve/crescent Lakes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.