Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1538 Gants Circle, Kissimmee
Backyard Paradise! The charming entryway showcases the lofty ceilings and opens up to the formal living and dining rooms that will wow even the most discerning buyer with the Brazilian cherry wood flooring. Heading through to the kitchen you’ll find gorgeous cabinets, granite counters and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Like being organized? You’ll love the custom Closet Genie pull-out shelving in the pantry. Enjoy quick breakfasts at the breakfast bar or over in the nook that features relaxing pool views. In the adjacent family room watch football games on your big TV with lots of space to invite fellow sports enthusiasts. Step outside onto your pool deck and be met with such luscious landscaping that you’ll forget that you even have any neighbors with how private your tropical paradise feels and there’s plenty of deck space for backyard barbecues. Back inside, check out the beautiful master retreat with tray ceiling and large walk-in closets with custom California closet design and spacious ensuite bath. The floor plan has a three-way split bedroom plan with two bedrooms sharing a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom and the fourth bedroom located at the back of the home across from the third bathroom. This gorgeous home is situated on over 1/3 of an acre of manicured lawns and landscaping in the gated lakefront community of Ashley Cove. This community features a lakefront lot allowing access to Lake Toho plus Richardson's Fish Camp with boat slips and boat ramp access is less than 1.5 miles from the home.
- MLS® #S5020399
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,269
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market11
- Address1538 Gants Circle
- SubdivisionAshley Cove Un 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.