Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1670 Grandview Blvd, Kissimmee
A masterpiece of natural beauty…you’ll understand why it’s difficult for this original owner to leave this one story lakefront home with a sparkling swimming pool and “grand view” of all the nature surrounding Lake Tohopekaliga. Pride of ownership can be seen when you enter the home & read the list of updates the owner has done over the years. Don’t worry about summertime showers, drive up the circular driveway to the portico & enter through the unique wood entry door while looking at the lovely etched entry windows. The stunning Cypress ceiling expands through the open living room that has a wood burning fireplace. You’ll have a feel of being in a resort when looking out over 18,000 acres of the magnificent Florida Trophy Bass Lake. Plenty of space in the renovated kitchen for planning a dinner party with the dining room overlooking the patio & back yard. The owner installed the awning for the back patio providing shade – a perfect place for your outdoor patio furniture. Retreat to the spacious Master Suite at the end of the day & take a dip in the pool with a perfect opportunity for stargazing without the concern of bugs. In 2017 the owner added a new pool enclosure, pool deck, and pool interior. The floor plan & space is perfect for those who work from home - separate office area! Other quality features include: new roof in 2017, flood lights on trees, entire home repiped in 2012, tinted sliding glass doors to withstand up to 150 mph winds, and much more. This home is ready for YOU!
- MLS® #S5020458
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,523
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market95
- Address1670 Grandview Blvd
- SubdivisionRegal Oak Shores Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.