Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1107 Indigo Dr, Celebration
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED SINGLE STORY BUNGALOW HOME ACROSS FROM CONSERVATION. You will fall in love with the open floor plan, exceptional upgrades and conservation view from your open patio facing the green space. This home is cozy and comfortable with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom fits a king bed, has a lovely trey ceiling and a seamless glass shower in the master bath. Your kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances, a beautiful glass mosaic tile back splash, custom cabinets aplenty, a breakfast bar that fits 4 stools, and a built in work space. Family room opens to the kitchen which is ideal for today's lifestyle -- keep your friends and/or family close to the heart of the home. Upgrades found throughout: 18" diagonal tile floors (no carpet), crown molding, 6" baseboards and plantation shutters. More: Brand new air conditioner, newer water heater, washer and dryer. HOME IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
- MLS® #S5020575
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,289
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address1107 Indigo Dr
- SubdivisionCelebration East Village Un 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat Attic Fan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.