Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13502 Paloma Dr, Orlando
Enjoy life more in double living area of this spacious home. Cul-de-sac corner lot with circular paver driveway, 3 car garage with ample parking for all! Large two -story with over 3500 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms total plus Formal Living & Dining room. Sprawling open floor plan with 36-ft Great room, inviting island kitchen with 42 inch wood cabinets and dining area. Generous sized Master Bedroom with sitting area, large walk-in closet and balcony over looking grounds and lake. Designer Master Bath features jetted garden tub, dual sink vanity and large shower with Seamless glass enclosure. Over-sized bedrooms through out. One bedroom and full bath are on first level. Crown Molding through-out the home. Newer roof. This home can easily provide an in-law suite if needed. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the covered lanai and balcony. Conveniently located to schools, shopping, parks, highway and airport.
- MLS® #S5020734
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,548
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Fishing Pier, Golf Community, Park, Playground
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Level, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address13502 Paloma Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 515 Ph 02 48 96
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWest Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeTowne Center Realty
Listing information courtesy of Towne Center Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:44am EDT.