Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1002 Harmony Ln, Clermont
This beautiful Lennar home sits on a large corner lot with lovely landscaping – the six crape myrtles are in bloom and the new river rock adds even more to its curb appeal. Enter the home and be treated to the lustrous and exotic Mocha Fossilized® eucalyptus hardwood flooring by Cali Bamboo. The wide planked flooring adds a contemporary feel while the interesting blend of color and markings provide a stylish decorating backdrop. The wood flooring runs continuously throughout the home, with tile in the entryway, kitchen and baths. Multi-level ceilings, including a tray ceiling in the entryway and master bedroom as well as crown molding add to the architectural interests of this well-appointed home. The Grafton model floor plan provides a private fourth bedroom and large full bath at the front of the home, extending options for a home office, teen’s room or separated guest room. The large kitchen boasts 42” cabinetry, granite and stone tile backsplash, stainless steel GE appliances and newer LG French door refrigerator. The screened lanai looks out onto lush privacy hedges and may be accessed from either the kitchen or family room sliding doors. The master bedroom has an on suite bath and large, well-designed walk-in closet. The full three-car garage has an epoxy coating making it durable and easier to clean. This home has been well maintained and has many upgrades. Enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Louisa from the clubhouse veranda. HOA dues include internet, basic cable, and a telephone landline.
- MLS® #S5021200
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,429
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market2
- Address1002 Harmony Ln
- SubdivisionClermont Nottingham At Legends
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 World Properties
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 World Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.