Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2251 Jessica Ln, Kissimmee
Gorgeous One-Owner, Custom Home Featuring 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths with 2-Car Garage and No Rear Neighbors! New Roof, New AC and Major Remodel! Open Floorplan with Kitchen Overlooking Great Room, Dining Room, Florida Room, Master Suite, 2 Add’l Bedrooms & Bath, Inside Laundry and Side Entry Garage. Completely Updated & Upgraded Kitchen Includes Large Granite Island, Custom 42” Cabinets with Glass Fronts and Soft-Close, Pull Out Drawers and All Appliances Incl. Double Oven. Great Room with Electric Fireplace, High Ceilings and Wood Flooring. Florida Room Offers a Serene View of the Private Backyard and Pond. Master Bedroom with Tray Ceiling and Remodeled En Suite Bath to Include Walk-In Shower, Garden Tub, Spacious Closet and Custom Vanity with Granite Top & Oversized Sink. Manicured Yard with White Fencing and a Beautiful Outdoor Space with a Water View. Fence Has a Double Entrance and Single Entrance To Accommodate a Smaller Boat or Toys. Brick Paved BBQ Patio and Shed. Meticulously Maintained and Is Move-In Ready! The Woods Is a Quaint Neighborhood Tucked Away Off Neptune Road, Conveniently Located between St. Cloud & Kissimmee. Easy Access to 192 and The FL Turnpike, Close To Schools, Shopping, Restaurants & More!
- MLS® #S5021342
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,670
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeGodwin Realty Group
- Address2251 Jessica Ln
- SubdivisionWoods At Kings Crest 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Godwin Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.