Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15830 Robin Hill Loop, Clermont
You won't want to miss this tastefully FURNISHED 4 bedroom 3 bath private pool home. This amazing home has been a very successful vacation rental full of bookings that would convey to the buyer if interested. It sits on an oversized lot with a spacious backyard and mature private shrubs and landscaping. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinets for storage & offers an open concept for entertaining overflowing into the family room. The master suite has French doors that lead to the pool, two walk in closets, dual sinks, a separate shower & garden tub. Enjoy family BBQ's & gatherings by the large pool & spa with the covered lanai. The pool has recently been resurfaced and pool heater has also recently been replaced. This home really does have it all in the desired community of Orange Tree just minutes from shopping, theme parks and restaurants. Call now to schedule a showing, this home won't last long!!
- MLS® #S5021502
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market6
- Address15830 Robin Hill Loop
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Ph 06
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.