Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1119 Indigo Dr, Celebration
$130,000 gut renovation just completed. This pool home is only $229 per sf plus renovation cost. If you need a garage apartment let RYKA add for $180 per sf. instead of paying $240 to $290 per sf on an existing built apartment. The front of this house has a large covered porch with a fresh coat of paint and new trim and faces the preserve with tons of parking and privacy.. Upon entering is a view of the beautiful steel modern staircase and the totally renovated full bathroom and bedroom/office. Continue into the large open floor plan that flows from front to back. The kitchen has brand new black stainless appliances, new cabinets, new quartz and has been opened up to the living area, with the natural light it feels like the inside is one with the outside. Upstairs is the large master suite with incredible preserve view and new master bathroom with huge walk in closet and built- ins with safe. The open loft separates the master from the 3rd and 4th bedrooms along with the 3rd full bathroom. The ac condenser is less than 5 years old with the air handler being brand new. The roof was replaced recently by the previous owner. The back yard features a newly tiled and resurfaced pool area with fountain surrounded by palms. The pool drains have been completely replaced and come with warranty. Relax in the gas heated jacuzzi on cool nights. Central vacuum for easy cleaning.
- MLS® #S5021732
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,050
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary, Victorian
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market60
- Address1119 Indigo Dr
- SubdivisionCelebration East Village Un 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Home Wise Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.