Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1119 Indigo Dr, Celebration
Home warranty provided. Previous buyers financing fell thru after 30+ days in escrow. RYKA BUILDERS has done it again!! $130,000 gut renovation just completed. This pool home is under $225 per sf plus renovation cost. If you need more living space over garage RYKA can add. Great covered front porch with a fresh coat of paint and new trim and faces the preserve with tons of parking and privacy. Upon entering see the beautiful steel modern staircase and totally renovated full 3rd bathroom and 4th bedroom. The 1st floor plan flows smoothly from front to back. The kitchen has brand new black stainless appliances, new cabinets, new quartz and with the natural light it feels like the inside is one with the outside. Upstairs is the large master suite with incredible preserve view and new master bathroom with large walk in closet and built- ins including safe. The large loft separates the master from the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms along with the 2nd full bathroom. The ac condenser is less than 5 years old and the air handler is brand new. The roof was replaced within the last 5 years by the previous owner. The back yard features a newly tiled and resurfaced pool area with fountain surrounded by palms. Relax in the gas heated jacuzzi on cool nights. Central vacuum inside for easy cleaning.
- MLS® #S5021732
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,070
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary, Victorian
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market95
- Address1119 Indigo Dr
- SubdivisionCelebration East Village Un 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Home Wise Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 9:46am EST.