Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Edwards St #7202, Celebration
Looking for a Deluxe lifestyle in Downtown Celebration:3Bed, 2.5Bath Exclusive Newly remodeled 2-story,2 private balconies,1car garage Delany Carlyle Residence is your answer. This Luxury Residence boasts superior concrete/steel construction with double glazed windows, 10FT ceiling, 8FT doors and offers a distinctive interior and expansive floor plan.Hardwood Flooring with Cushion sound reduction padding, Crown Molding and Smooth Ceiling Finish applied throughout, giving the unit an elegant appearance, helping to reflect the natural light. Intricate masonry work presents unique ochre rock accents in Living/Dining area exclusively designed with a comfort in mind and perfect for lounging,relaxing or entertaining with custom built-in Fireplace/TV combo wall and walk-in Wine Cellar. One of the striking features of this condo - all new wrought iron staircase with Natural Stone risers & Solid Wood custom treads. All bedrooms are located upstairs. Spacious Master Suite with French doors opens onto private terrace, has a walk in closet with built-in custom cabinets and shelves. Master Bath features an open spa like setting with dual sinks, Garden tub and separate shower. Other Features Include: 42" Maple Wood Kitchen Cabinets, Granite Countertops, kitchen Island plus eat-in kitchen breakfast nook, new appliances, reverse osmosis water filter system, new plumbing throughout the unit, new tankless water heater, new NEST A/C, new LED lightning, new electrical wiring and outlets.
- MLS® #S5022212
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,898
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market27
- Address600 Edwards St #7202
- SubdivisionCarlyle Residences At Celebration
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeTonydavidshomes.com, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Tonydavidshomes.com, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.