Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3572 Valleyview Dr, Kissimmee
Welcome Home to this 3BR 2BA home offering 1,556 SF of living area. The spacious kitchen features an abundance of storage as well as a convenient breakfast bar and dinette area, granite counter top . The master bath offers a relaxing garden tub and stand alone shower. Enjoy the large screened in patio and beautiful garden well care . Conveniently located near shopping, dining and entertainment in the gated community of Bellalago. See it today! All measurements, room sizes and HOA info are approximate and not guaranteed, any information contained herein critical to buyers decision to purchase must be verified by buyers.
- MLS® #S5022344
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,556
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeAgent Trust Realty Corporation
- Address3572 Valleyview Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Agent Trust Realty Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 10:31am EST.