Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
239 Longview Ave #104, Celebration
Quality of life is second to none here in Celebration -- "the town that Disney dreamed, designed and built." HIGHLY DESIRABLE FIRST FLOOR CORNER UNIT with LOTS OF WINDOWS!! OPEN FLOOR PLAN with a built-in work space, very spacious living and dining rooms. Kitchen has plenty of counter space and light cabinets as well as a breakfast bar that seats four. You'll love the large covered porch off of the living room and bedroom. Master bedroom has an expansive walk-in closet, while the bathroom has double sinks and an extra large shower. The second and third bedrooms also have walk-in closets and share a bathroom with double sinks. Updates include new 2" blinds, carpet and fresh neutral paint. Georgetown Condo residents enjoy access to their own resort-like pool, a recently renovated club house, fitness center, tennis court, playground, car wash and all Celebration amenities. Fastest access in Celebration to I4, 192 and 417. Schedule your showing soon! INVESTORS ONLY: Condo is tenant-occupied until 7/31/20, and tenant's lease will transfer to new owner.
- MLS® #S5022442
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,594
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingCommon, Off Street, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address239 Longview Ave #104
- SubdivisionGeorgetown At Celebration
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.