Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 E Magnolia St, Kissimmee
This beautiful home conveniently located in the City of Kissimmee’s Historic District. Close to restaurants, shops, library, community center, SunRail, and the Kissimmee Lakefront. This 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms home has character inside and out. Enjoy the large front fenced yard with a gazebo, two arbors, custom picket fence, magnolia tree, solar entry lights and security lights from your solid poured concrete wrap around porch (amazing foundation the house is built on) with columns reaching up two floors. There is plenty of room in a back yard that is secured with privacy fence and a shed with plenty of storage. This home has all new roofs (2015), gutters, gutter guards, two new complete HVAC systems (2018) including all duct work, the outside was completely painted (2015). Most of the inside has been remodeled with new dry wall, fixtures, ceiling fans, trim, insulation, blinds, molding and lighting. The kitchen has been completely remodeled with wood cabinets, pull out spice rack, built in wine rack, pantry, pull out trash, granite counter tops, new upgraded appliances, farm sink and a great ceiling (2017). A waters softener was installed in 2018. Sixteen channel security cameras system with 1 TB HD recorder and security system. An attic ladder leads to a large attic with lights that has plenty of storage. Features a home warranty, large wood burning brick fire place, over-sized Jacuzzi soaker tub, custom barn door, crown molding, high ceilings and an attractive entry way that makes a first impression.
- MLS® #S5022565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,017
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market193
- Address407 E Magnolia St
- SubdivisionR Bass Add
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Linoleum, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCentral Avenue Elem
- MiddleDenn John Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeDream Builders Realty
Listing information courtesy of Dream Builders Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.